Monday, January 20, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Music











About:

Hello! My name is Niels. I'm a music producer & audio engineer. I have been producing music for about 5 years now and I'm happy that Fiverr gives me the opportunity to do that for you guys!

Mixing:

For stems, pricing is as follows:

  • $35: 10 stems MAX
  • $50: 15 stems MAX
  • $100: UNLIMITED stems


Mastering: 

For Mastering please have the mix at -6DB HEADROOM.



WHAT I NEED:

  • Audio tracks/stems in any of these formats: WAV/AIFF/MP3
  • Quality recordings as WAV files for better results


SONGS MUST BE UNDER 4:30 sec



It's important to message me before ordering the gig, so I can approve your files!



I look forward to working together!                                                 

Reviews


:

Simple, direct, speedy. Thank you.

:

Really kind hearted and loyal.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment