Saturday, February 29, 2020

Mix Your Song Professionally











About:

In this pack...



 
I'll edit your tracks and mix them. 

 I'll do eq, compression, de-essing, etc and use fx such as delays, reverbs and phasers.

 I mix any genre, but I'm really good at Rock, Pop, Indie and RnB.



How does it work?



 You can send me the audio files from your song in .wav OR send me a Pro Tools session.

  I will send you mp3 files for revisions and a WAV HQ audio file for the final version!

  If you want, we can have meetings online ( on skype or whatever site you prefer) to discuss details of your song and the mix 



I hope we can work together soon!

Reviews


:

Excellent service! Lucas has a very good ear and is very understanding ad sympathetic to the creator's desires when there are revisions needed. 100% will use his skills again, thanks so much!

:

Fine, that's what I need.

:

That’s perfect, gave me exactly what I wanted, great communication (best I’ve experienced on fiverr), would definitely recommend

:

Really good mix in almost no time. Very easy to communicate and very quick to make changes and deliver. Great professional!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment