Friday, February 28, 2020

Mix And Master Your Metal Songs











About:

Why you should work with me:

  • Unlike the most I actually have experience in working with both digital and physical (CD, Vynil etc.) media
  • I dont leave my clients in the dark until the deadline. We will work closely and you WILL receive samples and progress reports during the entire process
  • I specialize in heavy metal which is objectively the most difficult genre to mix, but I'd love to work with any other genre as well
  • I will mix and master your track(s) according to industry standarts
  • I have years of experience and worked with top Russian artists in person
  • I will work with any genre, and mix according to genre standarts
  • Can provide master for pretty much any type of media
  • Its possible to get a DISCOUNT for multiple tracks, please message first to discuss
  • Stem track limit  for basic package is superficial, but if you have more than 5 please message me first with details


Find more of my casual samples and a fraction of professional work here:

https://soundcloud.com/digitalevilstudio





Reviews


:

Fantastic work and will be coming back here again

:

It was great working with digitalevil, great voice with normal and extreme vocals. great communication and ideas.

:

great. will use again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment