Saturday, February 29, 2020

Mixing Audio For Musicians And Music Proyects











About:

Mix of audio stems, for any music proyects, music bands, such as podcasts, songs, audiovisual content, etc.



You need to provide a reference and expected features to mix. In each package a wav or aif file of great sound quality is delivered as final product, according to the need you have.



If you want another type of final product, please consult me ​​before buying.



For an additional value, I can give you the mixing session, and for this purpose, it is necessary that you choose from the beginning of the work order, between the DAW Studio One, Ableton Live and Logic X to perform the mixing.



Any questions I will gladly answer it.



ATTENTION: due to a change of Fiverr, all portfolio samples are compressed and do not represent the high quality files that you will receive from me. Please send me a message for a downloadable sample.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment