Saturday, February 29, 2020

Mix And Master Any Audio File











About:

I am a certified sound engineer who specializes in mixing in mastering.



I've previously worked with several artists and done countless personal projects. 

I'm also specialized in editing podcasts

 

I will professionally mix and master your songs or other audio projects (podcasts, ads, etc.) at an incredibly affordable rate.



My prices start at just $15 for a mix of your song.  

*This price is for a mix of up to 4 stems/tracks (i.e. back vocals, vocals, drums, instruments) 



Your song will be returned in the stated delivery time in CD quality WAV format and 320kbps MP3 format.

 

You can take a look at my website for my portfolio: https://audiobyhugo.com

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The mix was a difficult one to work with but Hugo was very receptive to feedback and communicated well throughout. In the end, after a few revisions he was able to make my song as I had envisioned. Very satisfied with the final product!

Seller's Response:

You can trust this seller. He’s responsive and has a solid musical ear to actually enhance your teach. Wonderful experience!

:

Amazing quality and dependable. This guy has always gone above and beyond and produces the most amazing audio. Sometimes I wonder if this is actually Kanye's engineer working on the side... he's that good.

:

That’s really kind of you my man ! Hope we’ll be working together again :) Thanks again for the opportunity

:

Yo thanks a lot bro, I really love the track, I will definitely be back




No comments:

Post a Comment