Sunday, February 23, 2020

Mix, Revise, Edit And Master Your Song











About:

Hello! I am Massimiliano and i will help you to reach the sound you have thought! With my experience in this field i can mix your songs and give you some tips to improve your compositions, I can edit your tracks and make it audible even if recorded non-professionally. I am also a musician and i can record for you guitar and bass guitar tracks.


My focus is on helping you achieve the sound in your mind and i will do anything to reach it because before being an audio engineer I am a musician and I know what it means not to succeed in making a great sound.
I will treat not only the technical part of the song but also the feelings that it will bring.



I hope my service will satisfy you ;)

By

Reviews


:

once again they have done a great job with what we needed.

:

Great work, just as we needed, and will be using again as well.

:

very good bass guitar you recorded for me

:

Looking forward to future gigs, thank you.

:

very good work




No comments:

Post a Comment