Monday, February 24, 2020

Music Editing For Choreographs And Dance Shows











About:

-BEFORE YOU ORDER ANY GIG- please send me a message with the specifications so I can let you know if it's something I can do.



I make clean cuts and natural transitions, always keeping the rhythm on!

I can put

  • effects
  • pitch and tempo adjustments
  • increase the duration of the original song or decrease it if you have a time limit
  • censure bad words (recommended for family dance shows or dance competitions).
 

I'm a perfectionist and your satisfaction is my priority.



-This is a simple mixing service, not includes remixes-



Reviews


:

great Mix! Thank You

:

Brilliant job as always!

:

Brilliant dance concert music editor. Dont know what I would do every year without Marexrc. Thank you!

:

great. Thank You.

:

Marexrc worked with me. He did a fabulous job. Even had to work with me using this app for the first time! Thanks so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment