Friday, February 28, 2020

Mix Your Songs Into A Continuous Mixtape











About:

For $10 I will create a 5 song mixtape using using beatmatching, speed ramps, bass fades, and creative transitions (I'll have to hear the song to create unique transitions)

It's simple: send me me the songs and I'll send back a continuous mix. For more songs see the extras.

What you'll get for $10:

  • A 5 song high quality or WAV audio file
  • Precisely beatmatched and creative transitions with speed ramps (if the BPMs are different)
  • Professionally master the audio track with eq, compression, stereo imager, and limiter


See my other gigs on my profile for video accompaniment.



Thank you,

Austin

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Austin was one of the best experiences I've encountered here on Fiverr. The task at hand was to create a fluid mix, given the 18 songs. To begin with (even with the knowledge that it would be more of a work load for himself) the seller requested that he himself choose the order of the songs, and that the end result would be much better. And, he was correct. Working his engineering magic, this man created a solid, cohesive mix, with incredibly smooth transitions between tracks. ...He was also easy to work with, and proceeded in a timely matter. I definitely would recommend this individual, if you're considering creating a mix of music. Highly satisfied, from start to finish.

Seller's Response:

Thank you John! I loved the music :)

:

epic mix. well blended and beat matching was on point..

:

Austin has a quick turnaround on these mixes which is great.

:

First off, Austin Barzetti is the dude you need to come to if you need multiple tracks mixed proper, i mean 100% properly blended. Less than 24 hours ago I sent 8 tracks, mostly hip hop, but also techno and acoustic. Facts. Austin Barzetti EXPERTLY blended these tracks. This is my second gig with this seller, Highly recommend. look no further. 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment