Monday, February 24, 2020

Mix Or Master Your Song











About:





   I will provide an awesome mix to one of your songs or recordings.  I have been engineering for a few years and have also earned my associates degree for audio engineering.  I can help you take your song to the next level in quality.  In order to get a great mix on your song you must provide me with the all the stems for your project, with the audio truncated (Starting from 0).  It is a very easy process and I can help explain it to you in the messenger if you are having trouble.  Also the better the source audio's quality is... the better the mix will come out, so please take as much care to record your files as it is very important for the over all product.  After that whatever you send me I will polish and deliver back to you as a finished product! 



 -Please provide truncated audio stems for your song so I can load it into protools and mix your song.



-Feel free to message me with any questions, this will help me give you the most accurate information and pricing.



Thanks for ordering! Look forward to working with you all.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment