Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Song











About:

My name is Drake Sikelianos and I am a certified audio engineer specializing in Hip-Hop, R&B and Rock. I have over 8 years experience and am proficient in Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Adobe Audition and more.



I will professionally mix and master your songs using a large collection of plug-ins from Waves, iZotope, Slate Digital, Fab Filter and more. Although I offer an extremely quick turnaround time, it does not come at the expense of quality. As an artist myself, I pay great attention to detail and strive to make sure your song is heard exactly the way you intended.



I will communicate with you throughout the entire process to ensure the mix aligns with the sound you're going for and make sure the finished result is nothing short of perfect!



Order today to turn your new track into a hit.

Reviews


:

did a great job cleaning up my song, it was mastered perfectly.

:

Definitely plan on working again!

:

Awesome work, keep rockin!!!

:

Always patient and understanding! Tries his best to give you maximum satisfaction!

:

Really great at what he does, and tries his best bring your music to the next level!




No comments:

Post a Comment