Thursday, February 27, 2020

Mixing And Mastering For Your Rap Song











About:

I will Professionally Mix & Master your song so that the world is ready to jam out to your music. Regardless of the genre or style, I aim to achieve the best sound for every song I work with. 

IMPORTANT: 

Before you Order, please be sure that you know how to properly export your stems. If you are unsure, please be sure to contact me BEFORE you order. Skipping this step will cause delays in your order.



For Mixing:


  • level balancing
  • stereo panning
  • compression
  • multi-band compression
  • EQ
  • Auto Tune
  • setting up reverb, delay and other effects


Mastering:


  • polishing the mix with frequency and dynamic correction (multi-band compression, saturation etc.)
  • Stereo widening a mix with MS Processing
  • Maximizing the loudness of the final mix.


Please, read the FAQ below and contact me if you have any additional questions!





Reviews


:

Always a pleasure working with

:

Always amazing

:

Always amazing

:

Great work and great communication, I would 100% recommend him to anyone

:

Magictian in work, great fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment