Friday, February 28, 2020

Mix And Master Your Music For Radio And Club Play











About:

I will use my knowledge of mixing and mastering to your music, creating a very polished mix and a crystal clear master to give your music the standard quality for radio play. I will work with you during this time, sending you different takes on the track and listening to your preferences and opinions. 



What I will do to your song:



- EQ

- Panning

- Compression and limiting (Includes saturation and OTT if needed)

- Stereo Imaging

- Adding FX such as reverb and delay (If you wish me to)



What you will have:



- A finished piece of music, ready for radio/club play

- A track that will sound good on any reasonable enviroment (Home, car, club, festival etc) on both stereo and mono systems

- Deep low end and crystal clear high end



My expertise is in pop, indie, hip-hop and EDM, so I would prefer to work on music that you believe is atleast close to one of these genres.



Reviews


:

easy to work with and nice final product

:

yeah he was very proffesh and did a great job with efficiency

:

very Good pro service and communication

:

Pristinam answers very quickly is friendly and explains in detail how exactly he has edited the songs, which is something special that makes him very authentic! Even if the first results did not quite match my desired quality, he revised the songs so many times until I was satisfied! Thx again!

:

It was so awesome to work with him. He's really kind and knows what he's doing. I can't recommend him and his work enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment