Monday, February 24, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song And Give It That Extra Sauce











About:

PLEASE HIT MY INBOX FOR ANY CLARIFICATION BEFORE MAKING YOUR ORDER!



THE PITCH....See what i did there ;)



Are you looking to take your sound from closet musician to certified radio single?Or maybe you recorded in a professional studio but your budget is stretched thin? I help people make that transition.For 6 years mixed songs in genres including but not limited to Afro popHip hop/Trap, Soul, RnB. Samples of my work can be  heard on the offer gallery or provided to you per your request.

 

A LITTLE EXPLANATION

In audio recording, a single track of a multi track session is called a "stem".This can be just the lead vocal or just the beat.



WHAT YOU GET

Depending on package selected you will send me a zip file containing your stems with no effects applied.I will work tirelessly to create a mix tailored to your style and genre.As per your package, you get the following:



-High quality wav file of the mastered song (16 bit)

-High quality mp3 file of the mastered song (320 kbps)



Songs mastered to the industry standard of loudness



Based on the feedback received from the initial mix,i will make necessary revisions until the "perfect mix" is achieved.Lets make magic.



Reviews


:

My cooperation with Steven was a nice experience. He really tried to understand my requirements and mentality in order to mix and master my music to fulfill my taste. I will work with him again soon

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment