Sunday, February 23, 2020

Mixing And Master Your Songs To Major Label Quality











About:

Hey there!



Here is a unique chance for those who need PRO LEVEL mixing and mastering for their projects. I am a mixing and mastering engineer for 15 years, worked on countless records, from small to major label level.



The unique chance here is that gigs on Fiverr are here for me to test the waters here and also fill my empty hours in our pro studio. Therefore the prices are discounted!



Please get in touch to get my references / audio samples / list of artists and acts I have worked with so that you get a much clearer picture of what I can offer you sonically. Hope to hear your projects real soon! Keep Rockin and LETS MIX !

Reviews


:

Thank you, great job!

:

Sounds great again!

:

beautiful instrumental and work :)

:

perfect as usual :)

:

always impeccable work! - kinda running out of adjectives because he delivers quality work every single time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment