Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Song To Be Radio Ready











About:

Award Winner producer & mixing engineer with 10+ years of work in the music industry.

I will work with you to mix and master your song to be the best it can be. I'm passionate to work with people that make good music and want to help you take it to the next level. With this gig you have the confidence that a seasoned professional with experience and passion is taking care of your song. I'm here to work with you to create a radio ready song.

I've worked with countless musicians and people over the years, mixing and recording Hip Hop, Rap, Pop, Rock, Indie, EDM.



Please message me first before placing an order, so we can chat about what you want and have in mind. I'm always here to work on great music and provide you with only the best result. 



*IMPORTANT*

Always message me first, before ordering!

For more than 30 stems please message me for a custom offer depending on your stems number!

Reviews


:

very prompt and excellent work . guy with a great working experience.thank you

:

Great Work Will Be Back Again

:

Love it, thanks mate!

:

georgekerplunk is very skilled and passionate audio engineer he will ensure to get the job done to your liking...nonetheless, he is a great communicator

:

very good at his work .




No comments:

Post a Comment