Saturday, February 29, 2020

Professionally Edit, Mix And Master Your Song, Album











About:

Hi, 

I'm Kamil and a experienced audio engineer with 10+ years working behind the console. Since music is my greatest passion I'll be happy to work with your music. 

All genres accepted! (Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, etc.)

Please contact me before placing any order so we could discuss your expectations towards the songs.

Your song will be streaming ready (Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, etc...), Radio ready, car and headphone tested.

What I need from you:

  1. Audio tracks or stems in *.WAV format,
  2. Pro Tools/Cubase project if you have one,
  3. Brief description of what you want the mix to sound like.

What you will receive: 

  • HQ audio file of your choice prepared for industry release. 
  • Instrumental track if needed

Additional services I can provide:

  1. Auto tune your vocals or instrument manually with Melodyne software

    (Most subtle and precise way)
  2. Manually edit your tracks  for time aligning
  3. Manually put your drums in time without letting them lose the groove

    and feel of live drums
  4. Organize your session for live show and much more. 


 

Feel free to contact me with any special requests.



Reviews


:

The seller helped me out with making sure I provided the right files as I wasn't really familiar with Pro Tools. He was also very patient with me.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment