Sunday, February 23, 2020

Mix And Master Your Hip Hop Song











About:

Hello, my name is Prentis Ryan Snead. I am the resident audio nerd for Apartment 41. I have dabbled in music production and sound design, as well as mixed/mastered audio for personal video projects and clients.



I approach my audio work with an attention to detail and a perfectionist attitude. It is my goal to make your songs sound as best as can be. I am willing to work in a variety of genres, but my primary focus is hip-hop.



I work in PreSonus Studio One Professional 4.5.



My process will consist of audio clean-up (noise removal/reduction), EQing, compression, panning, *effect work, and **mastering.



Note: The best results can only be achieved with high-quality audio recordings, so please keep that in mind while recording, and when delivering files to me, I request high quality .WAV stems. Please do not send me your project file.



*For vocal tracks, please include the auto-tune on the tracks. I will not add auto-tune myself. Please remove any other vocal effects.



**Basic/Standard mastering is simplified for commercial loudness. For Premium mastering services, see "Extras" below.



I will deliver: 1 song mixed/mastered in .MP3 and .WAV formats.











Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment