Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Professionally Mix Your Song











About:

I'm Chloe! I'm a student close to graduation for my recording engineering degree at full sail university. I will professionally mix your 8 track song. You can give me your sub mixes to mix or you can give me 8 tracks, all audio files must be in .wav or .aiff format. If you give me a protools session or logic session protools sessions must use only default plugins or you can print/bounce your effects to an extra track, which will count towards your track count. I can only accept Logic files from Logic 9 or below. I don't have Logic X yet. 



You do have the option of another 8 tracks for another 5 dollars. Understand that this is a basic mix, you get what you pay for. If you'd like me to spend more time on it, choose the add on for more time. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment