Monday, February 24, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Hip Hop Track











About:

What's up! My name is Josh (JCruz), and I been producing, mixing, and mastering professional, radio-ready hip hop music for the past 10 years.  I have helped countless artists perfect their sound and create timeless music in the process.


I strive to provide the absolute BEST work and value for the price.  You can trust me to be sure that every penny is well worth spent!  Unlike other Fiverr engineers, I include all the proper treatment to EVERY mix.




All mixes by me get the following treatment:



  • Full vocal clean up and editing (Timing, vocal stack/doubles aligned, removal of unwanted breaths/vocal noises)
  • Vocal Tuning (Natural or Heavy Auto-Tune Effect)
  • Noise reduction
  • Equalization
  • Compression
  • De-Essing
  • Panning
  • Analog Saturation
  • Delays & Reverbs
  • Extra Vocal effects & ear candy (if desired)
  • Automation (make the song come to LIFE)
  • Instrumental Mixing/Drum enhancement (if necessary)
  • Full Mastering treatment


I work with the industry-standard Pro Tools.


You Will Recieve:



  • 1 Mixed & Mastered WAV file - Radio ready for commercial release
  • 1 Mixed & Mastered MP3 file - Internet Uses




Please check the FAQ below or feel free to message me with any questions!

Reviews


:

Very nice person. Didn't make me feel dumb when I didn't understand things or didn't do things correctly. Very helpful and easy to work with. And did a great job!

:

well knowledged, quick delivery, very helpful and proffesional. Absolutely do not be afraid to go with this guy.

:

definitely one of the best mixing and mastering person i know! Always exceeds my expectations and does a great job with my vocals!

:

hes mixed 2 of my songs now and he is amazing at what he does!!

:

4th engineer I picked on fiver and he was the only person to get the job done correctly




No comments:

Post a Comment