Thursday, February 27, 2020

Mix And Master Your Track Properly











About:

Hello dear Sir and Madam,

                  In This package i'll bring in to you one of my mixing and mastering works. You can use this for your song, poem, podcast, or anything you want. I can edit, mix and master your audio and i'm guaranteeing it will be has professionally quality

                 

For this, i'm using Cubase, FL Studio and iZotape Ozone. Also i'm a music composer, producer and under graduated audio engineer. I started the music production in 2014. Now i have mix and mastered many songs with 3 years experiences. 

                 

If you interested for this gig and you decided to hire me for a job, believe me it is the best choice you have take. Please contact me feel free to message. I'll be for you in 24/7. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day! 



-Soulofmusic95-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. Great experience. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you again for choosing me!

Seller's Response:

Amazing job, exceeded all expectations with a quick and easy turn around. Look forward to working with you again in the future.

:

Amazing and friendly customer i have met. This was hos first project on fiverr and it worked really well. I'm so honoured. Hope to do more projects with you sir!

:

AWESOME! Great experience. Fast delivery. Truly awesome experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment