Thursday, February 27, 2020

Restore Your Audio Recordings











About:

If you've got old audio recordings or dialogue in need of repair, I might be able to help you.



Using industry standard professional tools, a lot of seemingly unsaveable audio can actually be saved, or at least improved!



Take a listen to the sample 'before' and 'after' of a cassette tape from 1994 of a live band recording to hear just one example.



Feel free to contact me for an opinion about your audio and I'll let you know up-front what you can expect as a result of purchasing this gig.



Perfect for..



  • Improving old cassette or vinyl recordings like removing hiss, clicks and pops
  • Fixing dialogue issues like background noise and mic rustle
  • Removing unwated reverb and noise from vocals
  • Saving a podcast or video interview that can't be repeated
  • Cleaning up audio in relation to an investigation


About pricing..



Gig pricing is based on the duration of audio to be treated. Gigs are inclusive of the first 5 minutes.



For audio which is longer than those specified in the base pricing, the 'Additional Minutes' add-on option can be used when purchasing the gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My grandfather passed away recently and while cleaning out his apartment, I found a box of vinyl from 1947 labeled Pvt. A.A. Wasserman, my then 19-year-old grandfather. I was thrilled to discover that they were recordings of him singing. The vinyl wasn't in the best of shape so when I digitized it there were lots of pops, hisses, and general noise. Sonicmonkey did an OUTSTANDING job of restoring as mastering the vocals. He struck a great balance of noise reduction with keeping warm, full vocals. His turnaround time and pricing are a great value and I couldn't be more pleased. We will be playing the restored track as the opening of my grandpa's memorial service. I highly recommend this gig!

Seller's Response:

Your Grandfather had a great voice! Thanks for sharing.

:

as allways very good, very carefull and highly recomanded. top

:

Thanks, Boris. Always awesome working with you!

:

Did a good job cleaning up




No comments:

Post a Comment