Thursday, February 27, 2020

Master Your Song Within 24 Hours











About:

I have been mixing and mastering music since 2002! Mastering finalizes your recording. Mixing involves arrangement of multi-tracks, eq, compression, panning, and other effects. Mastering only $5/song, Mixing starting at $15/song.



What I need from you



1 mixed WAV audio or mp3 file with enough headroom. Please make sure the output level is not peaking in the red. The ideal output level should be -6dB. This is for 5 minutes of audio. If it's longer, let me know so I can give you a quote.



Song mastering is only $5/song. My mixing rates start at $15 per song. Individual tracks for the song mixes usually include - instruments, vocals etc. If there are more than 7 tracks, let me know to quote you!



Mastering Steps & what you get:



I will send you a mastered WAV and Mp3 file - Steps include compression, limiting, EQ, normalization, reverb, stereo widening and sonic clarity. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment