Thursday, February 27, 2020

Master Your Song Plus 4 Extra Versions











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PURCHASING A GIG. THANK YOU!



Hi, I'm Gianmarco, and I'm glad you came here!

As a musician myself I know how you feel about your music: you would love to live as songwriter, beat maker or producer and you just whish for that pro boost on your songs that can take your music to a whole other level!

Well, You're in the right place!



My goal is to help you achieved a better, more professional sounding music and make your songs sounds exactly as you whish to. That's why I need to talk with you before we start working: I want to know in detail how you want your music to sound like as well as discovering exactly what your goals are. Feel free to contact me to discuss your project in details.

I can send you a free example preview of your track with my mastering before you purchase the gig.



PLEASE NOTE:



• Mastering can't do miracles on a poor mix!

• If the pre-mixed stems you send me are not good, I'll let you know so we can talk about fixing the mix too!

• The delivery time starts from the moment I agree to the job, not the moment you order.

• I don't follow the loudness war and I focus on keeping the dynamics in order to achieve a great sounding master!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment