Monday, February 24, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song For Only 10 Dollars











About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING



Hi, my name is Emiliano Di Fiori. For 5 years I've been dedicated to music production and sound technician. I have my own home studio and I do most of my work there.



You will have to send me the recording in high quality (.wav 48kHz 24 bit) of your vocals and instruments.



Software I use: FL Studio 20, Pro Tools 12



Mixer 
I use: Behringer x18 



Packages:



Basic - 1-6 channels. This package is for simple songs.

Standard - 7-16 channels. This package is for complete songs.

Premium - 
+16 channels. This package is for full productions. 


You will receive an HQ track (.WAV 48kHz/24bit), mixed and mastered.



Contact me today to start on your next project!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks so much Bro. really love the final mix and master. Good job

Seller's Response:

Thank you dude! I appreciate it! :)

Seller's Response:

Excelente laburo. Muy buena comunicacion, realmente se nota que se metiĆ³ en el proyecto y buscaba tanto como yo conseguir el mejor resultado posible.

:

Muchas gracias! Me alegro que te haya gustado! :)

:

Very nice person ! Was always listening to what I needed !




No comments:

Post a Comment