Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Edit, Mix And Master Your Song











About:

Hi! I'm a

- Record Producer 

- Mixing and Mastering engineer

- Songwriter and Guitarist



with over 15 years of experience!



I've produce, mixed and mastered hundreds of tracks and artists, over the years.

I will put all my experience in work on your song to get the best result!



For the BASIC price: I will mix and master your song (1/20 TRACKS!) in a reasonably short of time.



For the STANDARD price: i will edit, mix and master your song (1/20 TRACKS!) 



For the PREMIUM price: i will mix and master 5 song (1/20 TRACKS each song!) 



Processing consists of:



  • Equalization
  • Compression
  • Panning
  • Automations, Saturation 

  • Adding effects
  • Other needed work
  • Mastering


I work with Logic Pro X and Ozone 8.


I Will deliver:



  • 1 Mixed and mastered Wave file - commercial ready
  • 1 Mixed and mastered Mp3 file - Internet ready


Please read the FAQs or feel free to message me with any questions!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment