Monday, February 24, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Song So It Shines











About:

Hello! I am Cody, and I have been making music for 20 years, working as a studio engineer, a live sound engineer, a musician, and a producer. I have intimate knowledge of the music creation process, and I want to use my skills to help your songs SHINE!



3 Packages to fit any budget. With each one you will get



  • Volume leveling
  • Eq
  • Dynamics
  • Panning
  • Spacial Reverb 
  • Pitch Correction
  • Timing Alignment
  • FX
  • Automation


Utilizing my experience as a music producer, I will give creative production input as well. 



Extras Psychedelic Switch & Operation Automation will take your mixes to a whole new level!



What I Need



  • Audio tracks/stems in WAV/AIFF/MP3
  • Export & send your audio tracks dry, no compression, fx, etc
  • Highest quality audio you can send (recording & performance wise)
  • 2 Reference songs to give me an idea of what youre going for (optional)

  • Delivered within 3 days (unless 1 day service is ordered)
  • message me if you have a question or special request




I Will deliver:



  • 1 Mixed and mastered Wave file 
  • 1 Mixed and mastered Mp3 file 


Will provide Instrumental / Acapella / etc versions on request.



Peace!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment