Thursday, February 27, 2020

Mix, Master Or Mix And Master Your Music In 24 Hours











About:

I will quickly master your mix in a day. I will professionally mix your multitrack recording. I and my collaborators can even substantially correct or record from scratch that tracks you are missing in your song. And we can do anything in between.



  • You are confident in your mix? I'll master it with most advanced digital gear in just a day;
  • Do you need a professional mix of your multitrack recording? I can do that too, and I can even clean up your tracks a little bit at no extra cost;
  • Do you need a bit better recording of that drum? Your guitar solo could be better but you don't have any guitar player sitting around? Or you just want that violin, sax or mandolin in your song, but you don't hang out with that kind of people. I do. So I can make that track for you, mix it in and master the song for you. 


All mixing includes advanced processing techniques including:



  • EQ, 
  • compression
  • time-based processing and other effects (as needed), 
  • automation, 
  • saturations, 
  • tuning and time alignment
  • Other necessary work.


The premium package includes:

o

  • Performance by ONE professional musician on ONE instrument & maximum ONE tracks;
  • Manual pitch correction
  • and more...


Reviews


:

Amazing experience. Very timely, professional, insightful, and a wonderful partner with whom to work.

:

Awesome service, prompt follow up and delivery

:

Excellent work, professional communication and Fire product BUY FROM HIM

:

Great work every time....Amazing ... Will definately be back...

:

Amazing Work... Very Professional...Great to work with...You won"t be disappointed...




No comments:

Post a Comment