Monday, February 24, 2020

Remove Background Noise From Your Audio Or Video Files











About:

Contact me before ordering.

I will show you some samples work of your project file for you.

After the discussion, you can place the order.

Audio/video restoration and noise reduction expert.

I will reduce or remove background noise commercially.

The sound of the wind, its recording, its Hiss, Hume or Breathing noise.


(Provide service high-quality audio file)


Make a background meditation music for your voice.


I will remove and reduce the video background noise.
I will remove the noise of the air


I'll text change your video and any format, MP4, MP3, .... etc.
- EQ
- Vocal compression
- Noise reduction (background noise / thorax / as little as possible)
-amplify, normal, limiter
- Remove mistakes, breaths, clicking voices ...
- Master your audio track
- Special audio
If you want to give your audio a great makeover,
Buy my service to make reservations and I will follow you.


Thank you, and I'm eager to work with you!


contact now..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! Highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

thank you.

:

It's perfect!! Thank you.

:

Well done! Will use again.

:

thank you..most welcome




No comments:

Post a Comment