Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Mix Your Music According To Your Preferences











About:

Starting at 10$ I will mix your song, including:



  • Adjusting levels
  • Pan
  • EQ
  • Compression
  • FX (like reverb and delay)


You give me guidelines and preferences and I will squeeze every drop of potential out of your song!



I've been making and mixing music for the last fifteen years, mostly alternative rock, but also acoustic singer-songwriter and electronic music. Since I'm a musician and songwriter myself I know the importance of getting the sound and vibe right in a song. With my help, you can get exactly the sound you are looking for!



But instead of bragging of what I am good at, I want the focus to be on you and your music. I’m just here to optimize what you already created. In my opinion, communication is the key to a great result so you don't have to leave everything in my hands (unless you want to). You will have opportunities to affect and influence the result!



I can help you with production and backing vocals, creating mashups, enhance the audio for your movie e.t.c. as well. Contact me directly for more details and pricing.



All genres are welcome and the gig isn't done until you are satisfied!

Reviews


:

Working with Björn is a creative process. He's always open to requests and answer them quickly, friendly and in a constructive way. We love working with him and well be back!

:

Excellent work as usual. Björn does great work and makes a mix that is what you are looking for. He is very professional and fantastic to work with.

:

Another amazing experience.

:

He never ceases to amaze me!!!

:

There is no one better on Fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment