Friday, February 28, 2020

Mix Your Podcast Like A Pro











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING TO DISCUSS THE PROJECT, SO I CAN PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE AND PRICES TO YOUR PROJECT.



Hi, I will be happy to help you edit your podcast or any other audio file (audiobook, radio show, commercial, presentation, lecture etc) on professional level.



All packages include : 



  • normalize volume levels
  • editing with listening throughout the file cutting out umm's, uh's, "you know", repeats, mistakes, stutters, lip smacking, mouth
  • EQ, Compression and D-Essing

  • add intro/outro, music provided by you
  • reduce hiss/hum
  • deliver in mp3 file

     

 

I passionate about my work and I like creating a long-term relationships with people who need trustworthy service so feel free to contact me for further questions.



Reviews


:

Such great work each and every time. The only person on Fiverr I work with for audio production, for good reason.

:

Hi have used Pedro for mixing and mastering on more than 50 podcasts and audio files now. He's always been great to deal with, communicates any issues, and always handles any edits promptly. Very happy to recommend his services.

:

Always great service

:

Yes, I will use him for my whole series and my course.

:

Really great work




No comments:

Post a Comment