Friday, February 28, 2020

Mix Your Songs And Albums Professionally











About:

You can send me either the separate audio tracks or the project of your song and I'll be happy to mix it. We will discuss about your taste and I'll make my best to mix the track in a way that fits the best for you :). 

I mix on Genelec 8040 Studio Monitors. My DAW of choice is Logic Pro X with Waves, Lexicon, Melodyne, ecc...

Feel free to contact me, ask questions and I'll make a custom offer that fits your need if the standard offer doesn't satisfy you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

mixed songs for me before and this is the first time mixing an album- and it was incredible

:

right from the beginning professional and courteous. will use again

:

Thanks! It was a pleasure working with you

:

Amazing as always

:

Very professional, great to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment