Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Mix And Master Your Beats











About:

You need your beats mixed and mastered to the highest quality so that you can upload on streaming platforms...
Or maybe you just need to beef up your personal song for your own enjoyment.


I will help you achieve your goal to the fullest...

Send me your tracks and let me start working on them.


All tracks should be in 24-bit WAV or better.
All tracks should be dry, no effects(EQ, Compression, etc.)

Send me the full instrumental so I know how the whole thing sounds.
Songs should preferably be in the Rap, Hip Hop, or EDM genre.



Can't wait to hear what you send me!!



Please Contact Me Before Placing your Order. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you want high quality work, and someone easy to work with, i Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks man

:

Quick service

:

GREAT MIX! RECCOMENDED

:

GREAT JOB FR!!! AND COMMUNICATION ON POINT! DEFINITELY DOING BUSINESS FURTHER! SOLID




No comments:

Post a Comment