Friday, February 28, 2020

Mix And Master Your Rock Song Or Music











About:

I will professionally mix & master your rock song to perfection for as low as $10!



If you want your songs to be heard in a great quality standard that gives your song justice to the ears of your listeners, I can take your recordings and turn it into a great, professionally produced, work of art.



I will stay with you until your music reaches perfection!



FAST Turn around time | 1 - 4 days MAX!



========= 



NOTE: This GIG does NOT include song arranging or rearranging. In this gig, there are a few extra options you can add if you want me to add either a vocal track or instrument if needed be (only for enhancement). But, if you want me to improve on the musicality of the music itself, even if you already have records of your own instruments it would still be better if you go to my gig here on Fiverr where "I will arrange and produce your song or music."



========= 



You can check some of my work at: 

Youtube: http://bit.ly/YoutubeGeuelSounds

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/geuelsounds



Please send me a message about what you want so I can tailor the service package especially for you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work!

:

Thank you so much! 😄👍

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment