Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professional Audio Mixing And Mastering











About:

FREE DEMO FOR NEW CLIENTS



Are you looking for professional mixing and mastering for your song?



You are on the right place! 



I am the professional mixing and mastering engineer, composer, recorder and producer of music.



I am working with any genre of music: Rock, RnB, House, Trap, Hip-Hop, EDM, Pop - you name it.



All I need of you, is to provide me with stems of your song in .wav format at 24bit, 44.1kHz, -6 dB and some reference tracks for me to hear what would you like your track to sound like.



MIXING AND MASTERING INCLUDES



- Sound editing (Cleaning all the background noises, breathes,etc.)

- EQ process

- Compression

- Vocal processing and tuning (Autotune, Melodyne)

- Creating depth using the worlds top class Reverbs and Delays

- Stereo image enhancement

- Mastering the stereo track

- Precise EQ and Compression processing to the final mix

- Limiting the audio using Limiters to maximize the volume to commercial standards.

- Providing Top Quality WAV and MP3 file of the final Master



IMPORTANT

Message me before ordering to check your material and make sure I'm ready to start working! 



Looking forward to cooperating with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was excellent and even delivered a day early. Very helpful for what I needed.

:

Perfect! Delivered every time.

:

always a pleasure

:

Always does a great job, has done many of my songs

:

Great on communication and punctuality. Very professional and gives great results.




No comments:

Post a Comment