Sunday, January 5, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song Professionally











About:

I have a Bachelor of Music degree in Contemporary Writing and Production from Berklee College of Music, with over 3 years of experience. I specialize in production, and will mix your song to a professional grade sonic quality.



There are some sellers that offer basic packages with similar prices to mine, but very often you'll find that they apply templates and presets to your tunes, making sure you sound like everybody else.



Every song I receive I mix from scratch. That means no using templates, and you retain your originality.



I will:



- Equalize the track to ensure a balance of frequencies.

- Ensure a balanced loudness throughout the track

- Use effects creatively to enhance the impact of the song

- Master to ensure the competitive loudness and overall balance of the track



Please feel free to reach out and ask me any questions you may have :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment