Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Create A Ddp File For Your Song Or Album











About:

You've worked hard putting the final touches on your work and you're just about to release your music to the world, congrats!



The LAST thing you need to worry about, is having friends, family, and supporters open an "untitled.WAV" of your latest song.



This is where DDP images come into play!



What I will do:

- Create a DDP image/write ISRC to your mastered WAV/AIFF

- Ensure Redbook Audio Standards

- Burn Track Title, Album, Artist, and MORE to your WAV/AIFF

- 100% original and unique codes to ensure your tracks read what you'd like in iTunes, BandCamp, Etc.

- Prepare your music for distribution and release on any format!



For $5

- I will create a DDP image of ONE song!



For $15:

- I will create a DDP file of AN ENTIRE ALBUM (CD limit of 90 min,)



+$5:


- Add a "Hidden Track" at the beginning of you album (For CD distribution)



If you have ANY questions at all regarding DDP's, Mastering, or Audio Distribution before your order, please feel free to send me a message and I will gladly help! :)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very fast in responding and completing this project for me. Will be using for all my future projects.

:

Really fast and very good job. Thanks a lot.

:

Second mastering with Brian and it is perfect again!

:

Thank you for the kind words, always a pleasure to get it perfect for you!

:

Easy, I'll definitely work with him for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment