Monday, February 10, 2020

Mix And Master Metal,Rock,Punk











About:

Mixing and mastering your song or ep/full album. 

I need bounced files of every track/channel of the songs (see "requirements" page).

A reference song is always very welcome as it's not obvious to understand what a person hears as "warm", "bright", "clear", "fat" using words to describe sounds, a sample song works better to get me into your ideas and sonic vision. 

That doesn't mean that I will attempt to copy those sounds and paste them on you music but it's useful to allign our purposes in the best way and achieve a satisfying result for everyone, we are working for the same goal: make your music sound properly great. 

Hit me up and let's get things done the right way!



Reviews


:

The gig was a dream from start to finish. The seller is an outstanding audio engineer who is a master in his trade. When I described to him which sound I wanted he knew exactly what to do. He works very fast and precise. Any revisions were done very accurately. The communication was excellent. It was a joy, especially since he explained every step of the mixing process, what he is doing and why. I learned many things on the journey about sound engineering. I will definitely return for future projects, this was a 10/10 experience.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment