Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do pro sound mixing mastering

I will do pro sound mixing mastering












About:

I am a professional sound engineer with a lot of years  experience. I love what I do and I'm here to unleash the potential in your music!

If you have any questions, get in touch and I'll be glad to answer ;)


What you will get:

· Mastered song which you can present to record labels and publishers

· You will get a High Quality MP3 file (320kbps) with every order

· I will add effects to your vocals and instruments if needed (it's part of the process).



Additional info:

Please keep in mind that I can only enhance the potential in your music. I can not change the way it has been recorded, so always send only your best takes for the best results! ;)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment