Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will mix and master your music of any style

I will mix and master your music of any style












About:

To stand out in the modern music industry you need to have a sound which is sculpted to shine. I can help you achieve this sound with extensive mixing and mastering experience, as well as advanced plugins to help each instrument find it's own place in the track.

Mixing and mastering is all about sculpting and refining the sound - making it as good as it can be. I make sure that I do more than that. I enhance the qualities of the instruments to make them sound unique and strong in the track.

I made a track, and mixed and mastered it. Hear the difference:

- Unmixed and unmastered: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YEZREpBtsINHNuTE40aWdvTGc/view?usp=sharing

- Mixed and mastered: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YEZREpBtsIQmNLajlycVFlcFk/view?usp=sharing

As you can see, the piano shines through much more, it is louder, and the sound is more crisp and sculpted.

Reviews


bigapple310:It’s like having a mastering partner!

danielcann:Outstanding Experience!

tombee:Daniel was a pleasure to work with, I can certainly recommend him. I found Daniel to be very professional and easy to communicate with. A great talented seller that gets the job done.\n\nThanks. Daniel!

fireworkextrem:Thank you:) Very fast delivery and good communication

bigapple310:It’s like having a mastering partner!


No comments:

Post a Comment