Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally master your song

I will professionally master your song












About:

Hey! Glad to meat you, guys!
I will gladly Master your music in reasonable short time. Any genres are welcome, just make sure your music will correspond with next:

Only First 10 buyers! I will master 2 songs instead of 1 for you!

Level 2 seller, 100% satisfaction with service!


For mastering I accept 1 Wave/AiFF/mp3 file per 1 gig.
Please make sure your music has no clipping and has room for processing (-6db usually).
Please switch off master load section in your DAW before exporting file, do not use compressors, exciters, limiter on master BUS.

Mastering will include:
EQ
Compression
Stereo Widening
Bass Enhancement
Saturation
Adding Ambiance
de-clicking, de-crackling
Loudness Maximization
Other needed work, if possible and necessary

I use Presonus Studio One 3 and HI-End plug-ins for mastering and all my experience to carefully and effectively process your music.

I will deliver:

1 HQ 320 kbs mp3 file
1 CD quality 16 bit/44.1kHz file

If you want your song mixed and mastered, please see my other gig

Please read FAQ lower on this page before ordering first time and feel free to contact me with any questions!

Reviews


portugalcsm:Awesome... Hope to work with him in the future....

andreypaschenko:Thank you so much!

elena3193:knowledge of Russian language\n

andreypaschenko:Thanks so much, my pleasure working with you

jasperhaunted:Amazing work again bro! You are the best at what you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment