Monday, July 30, 2018

I will expertly id3 tag five mp3s and add your artwork

I will expertly id3 tag five mp3s and add your artwork












About:

For just $5 I will expertly ID3 tag up to five of your MP3 files AND add album artwork!



You must provide:
  • All 5 MP3 files (conversion from any audio format to MP3 available)
  • All album art
  • All information to properly tag the MP3s (title, artist, album, year, track #, genre, album artist, composer, and disc number)



For other audio editing, mixing, or mastering services, you can take a look at my other gigs!

http://fiverr.com/agaudio

Reviews


elizabeth3:AG Audio provided expert tagging of mp3 file with artwork and delivered my project quickly. Thanks!

agaudio:Always a pleasure to work with you!

elizabeth3:AG Audio did a great job tagging my mp3 files. The finished project was delivered quickly and comlepeted exactly per my specs. Thanks so much!

agaudio:Easy to work with and very friendly. Thank you!

dgreen88:Great work, Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment