Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally mix and master your hip hop track

I will professionally mix and master your hip hop track












About:

Hi there! I'm Utility Beats. Feel free to ask me any questions about this gig!

I will put all my experience to work on your song to get the most!

For $15 I'll mix and master your hip-hop song which consists of 1-10 tracks(stems) in a reasonably short time. 


Processing will consist of:

  • Noise reduction
  • Equalization
  • Compression
  • Panning
  • Adding effects
  • Other needed work
  • Mastering

I work with Logic Pro X which I have more than 5 years of experience with!

I Will deliver:

  • 1 Mixed and mastered Wave file - commercial ready
  • 1 Mixed and mastered MP3 file - Internet ready

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment