Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will mix and master your song with free revisions

I will mix and master your song with free revisions












About:

Hello Fiverrs!

Do you want to take your song to the next level?

I provide the opportunity to have your song mixed and mastered with free revisions and sent back to you wherever you are in the world!

Working in Pro Tools 11 with industry standard plug-ins from companies like Waves, Slate Digital, IK Multimedia etc. I'm a certified AVID Pro Tools user since 2015. Graduated musicproducer and mixengineer at Dalarna University, based in central Gothenburg, Sweden. I'm ecxited to hear your projects and thrilled to start working on them and make it sound the way you want it


- Starting at 15$ I will mix and master your music, including: 

  • Adjusting levels
  • Pan
  • EQ
  • Compression
  • FX (reverb, delay etc.)
  • Automation

- You will get:

  • 24bit wav track
  • 320kbit mp3 track


- I need from you:

  •  same lengths stems/channel tracks (wav, mp3)
       You can use WeTransfer or Google Drive to deliver the files.
  •  reference track (optional)


First time customer or questions? Feel free to message me about anything! 


Reviews


imgeist:Excellent and fast delivery, very satisfied with final product and will definitely be back. 100% recommend.

rhapsodicsounds:Thank you, it was a great experiance! Easy to work with and fast communication! Welcome back anytime!

sonyasadekova:Very good and fast work! Thank you!!!

rhapsodicsounds:My pleasure! Welcome back anytime!

rickyseis:Always accurate always spot on \u0026 this is the only gig I come to for all my musical studio needs. #5Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment