Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will work with you until you are satisfied.

I will work with you until you are satisfied.












About:

Just finished a new track? Want to make it sound loud, crisp and clear so you can submit it to labels with confidence? You've come to the right place. We live in an era where loudness wars dictate who succeeds and who gets left behind. The perfect master can make or break a song.

I have been producing, recording, mixing and mastering electronic music for over 10 years for some of Hollywood's biggest DJs and producers. I have the necessary tools to make your track stand out from the rest. For just $10 you'll be receiving what some labels pay me hundreds to do.

Naturally, a great master starts with a good mixdown. You'll need to make sure your individual tracks are mixed precisely and that your compressors are doing only as much work as they need to be. I'll also need -6db of headroom to ensure your track can reach maximum loudness without compromising the integrity of its sound.

What are you waiting for? Let's get the sound quality you've always wanted.

NOTE: AVOID OTHER $5 SELLERS ON FIVERR. THEY SIMPLY RUN YOUR TRACK THROUGH A STANDARDIZED MASTER CHAIN. I PROVIDE ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND START FROM SCRATCH ON EVERY TRACK.

Reviews


theoasberry:I asked Shrewski to see if he could get my mix as loud as my reference track and he was able to no problem as well as maintain the quality.

shrewski:Great production quality. Stoked to hear more

carolynjakes:Did a great job! Will definitely purchase again

shrewski:Outstanding Experience!

dacubz:Thanks again i will definitely be back with more :D also thank you again for such a fast delivery. It honestly caught me off guard hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment