Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fast, high quality editing for your podcast

I will fast, high quality editing for your podcast












About:

For $10 I will do the following for up to 15 minutes of audio:
  • Improving overall quality of sound **
  • Adding in files provided by you
  • Normalizing volume to a consistent level


** Improving of overall quality is dependant on the state of the original recording and the environment it was recorded in. I am unable to edit out sounds that are layered over the top of something you want to keep e.g Recordings that were done near traffic and you want the traffic noises to be edited out. With this in mind, I highly suggest contacting me first before placing an order otherwise your order may be cancelled

Indepth editing of ums/ahs, unnecessary pauses, mistakes is an additional $10 PER 15 MINUTES of RAW audio

I charge the prices I do, because I do this professionally and with my extensive experience in both the fields of audio and music, I insist on delivering a high quality end result to my clients both here on Fiverr and in the outside world. When you order with me, you know that you will get what you want, and if you are not happy with it, I will continuously work through it until you are satisfied. That is the standard that I provide my clients globally

Reviews


rhodainpgh:Very Responsive \u0026 high quality.

archiefraser:Thanks rhodainpgh! Always a pleasure to work with you!

colinmoses:Great job

tarichard:It was perfect!

archiefraser:Thank you! Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment