Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally edit and master any voiceover today

I will professionally edit and master any voiceover today












About:

Voice Over Artist in Los Angeles CA!

Order my gig for professional Voice Over editing and mastering

Just order the appropriate number of gigs for your file length

I am a VO talent from Los Angeles California. I have done work for commercials, websites, small projects, and individual. I am now using the skills I have learned editing Voice Overs to launch this new gig where I will edit and master projects for others. I have edited voice overs extensively over the past year and a half and am now looking to share my skills on this platform.

(Files can be delivered as WAV, FLAC, MP3, or other formats on request.)

Revisions will have an additional cost!

I edit all work in Adobe Audition, allowing me to create a polished professional product. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment