Monday, July 30, 2018

I will perfectly mix a high quality set for up to 1h25m

I will perfectly mix a high quality set for up to 1h25m












About:

You are in Good Hands

I will perfectly mix a high quality set of music of your choosing or music from my own collection for you! You will never need to hire another DJ Anymore.

With an experience of almost 13 years in the industry, I played at many gigs worldwide (Miami, New York, Canada, Salt Lake City, City festival, Clubs, Parties, wedding....)

I am open format DJ so can mix all genres, styles, tempo: Hip-Hop, Dance, EDM, Pop, Reggae, Reggaeton.

Basic Gig is 
-$25 for up to 25m
-$50 for 45m (Medium Package)
-$80 for up 1h 25m. (The People’s Choice)

*Please SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST before you ORDER the GIG, to discuss about your playlist, set up the gig and I can send you some mix that I did before to see if you like my service, you must do this first before I start working for you !

 Let’s Work!

Reviews


savvirox:Pretty seamless. Transitions on the songs could have been better, but turn around was very quick.

djjoune:Great communication Thank you!

rikrstrong:Thank You!

chiquittawill:Excellent Service

djjoune:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment