Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will mix and master your rap song

I will mix and master your rap song












About:

*If you have more than 20 stems, please contact before ordering for a price quote. Thank you.

*200 Five Star Reviews

Best quality you will find on Fiverr. Quickly get your music mixed and sent back within days. Mastering/other features come at a small fee. I use professional studio equipment along with the signature Steven Slate Digital plugins for mixing and drum triggering. I've been a producer for 4 years and can mix all types of music (rap, hip hop, indie/folk, rock, etc). 

What you'll need:

1. Send a .zip with all of the stems (kick, snare, guitar, vocals...) in .WAV or .AIFF formate without any processing
2. Give a brief description of what you want the mix to sound like (artists, bands, inspirations, etc)

For any further questions contact me through the inbox.

Thank you for choosing Mitchy Music Recordings 

Reviews


dannycoyne:He did a good job, I'm going to continue working with him in the future.

torypage:good job thanks.

torypage:good work fast service if you hesitent to place a order dont be, he knows what he's doing.

dannycoyne:He did a good job, I'm going to continue working with him in the future.

torypage:good job thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment