Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do major mastering of your song

I will do major mastering of your song












About:

This is professional mastering of your tracks. I am new here, so I'll put my price down. Hurry up and get you songs mastered for low price! 

IMPORTANT:

Please have in mind that MIXING and MASTERING are not the same and please do not send me:

1. MP3 files or MP3 files exported like WAV (I'll know if file is over-compressed and it can't be mastered)
2. Untitled named files like audio 1, song, fsdjaksjdks, etc.
3. Demo files recorded with very low quality
4. Songs longer than 10 minutes
5. Session files or DAW projects. 

SEND ME:

wav or aiff file 16bit 44.1 kHz, -6dB on master channel with no FX on it.

CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER YOUR TRACK MASTERING.

Reviews


tendaijoe:The seller was always co-operative. He did revise all the work as requested. I loved working with him, even though it was my first time using Fiverr

sinmld:Outstanding Experience!

tendaijoe:The seller was always co-operative. He did revise all the work as requested. I loved working with him, even though it was my first time using Fiverr

sinmld:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment