Monday, July 30, 2018

I will mix your song for radio ready quality

I will mix your song for radio ready quality












About:

In this gig, I'm offering my mixing and mastering skills at your service. This includes mixing your tracks in digital format with an extended list of Waves and Slate Digital Plug-ins.  I also include mixing in analog format in an SSL AWS 900 console with the legendary stereo bus compressor that every audio engineer utilize for that stereo ready mix. 

My mixing takes place with NS-10 monitors, as well as makie and neumann monitors, with three different references to test out the mix before handing to your for final submission. 

Reviews


raynation:Mario has saved me a lot of money - follows instructions very well and understood exactly what I needed! Would highly recommend and will not hesitate to work with again.\nNice job Mario!!!

lobo3000:It was great, working with him open doors for future collaborative events. with time the master is masterful

mariosanchezoro:Awesome working with Raynation, great communication and a very fun gig. This gig was very awesome and Ray defiantly knew what he wanted delivered. Clients like him make this career worth what it is. Looking forward to work with Ray in the future.

nrichm:Mario once again exhibited his professionalism in presenting a perfect delivery of another wonderful track. I am pleased with Mario's Gigs, I will continue to work along with Mario as we produce great music together.

mariosanchezoro:Simply awesome, I don’t have enough words to expressed how truly happy I am with Nigel. Always on the spot with the great instructions that he is looking from the project. It’s always a great and will continue to be a great experience to work with Nigel.


No comments:

Post a Comment